Echotale Sans x Female Kind Clumsy Baker Reader x Prince Echofell Sans

Requested by, IceDream25

Echotale Sans x Female Kind Clumsy Baker Reader x Prince Echofell Sans: Stormy night

___________

You were finishing baking. The bakers shop was closed.

You kept walking until you bumped into someone. The rain was pouring.

You slowly fell. The landing didn't hurt though.

And Godzilla.

"Hey doll, what's your name?" He asked. "I-I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." You mumbled blushing on how handsome he is. (You gotta admit he handsome though boi!)

"Don't worry I get that look all the time." He said as you blushed harder then before.

"Names G, G the skeleton. You seem lost, wanna go to my place?" Echo asked. (Imma call him echo)

You nodded. You walked with him. He lead you to his house. The night was stormy anyways.

You couldn't get home, unless you would... want to get wind blown in your face?

"Who's the new girl?" Fell asked. "Fell this is Y/N." Said Echo.

"Hello Doll~" Fell Said flirtatious. You blushed a deep red.

You swore you saw a Glare on Echo's face. But you shook it off.

"Where will I sleep?" You asked. "You can sleep in my-

"Wanna sleep in my room?" Fell interrupted. "Sure." You nodded.

Echo glared at him which you seem oblivious to know why. Fell smirked.

"Let's watch a movie." Said Echo.

"First imma cook, since I'm a baker." You said winking. Echo and Fell nodded blushing.

"Can I help?" They both Said in unison. They glared at each other.

"Sure."

You prepared Popcorn. And Fell microwaved it. You were baking bread with sweet loaf on it.

You wore a Apron

Echo kept flirting. You blushed like a Tomato. Then fell wrapped his arms seductively at your waist.

Echo glared at him unnoticedly.

You blushed deeper.

"Ok!" You said setting sweet loaf bread and popcorn on the table. You sat between Echo and Fell. It was a horror movie.

You usually went to Echos side. You saw Echo smirking at Fell. You felt a glare on Echo for some reason. Oblivious again, you didn't understand.

You ended up cuddling next to Fell and your legs were by Echo's lap.

Fell blushed and Echo blushed. They both loved you so much. You also wanted to stay here. They agreed quickly.

So you moved in.

You loved both of them. And they loved you.