The Bad Sanses x Reader: A Horrible Play

You and The Bad Sanses went to see the play of themselves. Horror at the play acted like a dumbo which made Horror furious. You chuckled which made him Embarrassed.

Nightmare acted so sweet. "IM NOT KIND!" Nightmare shouted. "Calm down yesh." Said Cross. "Oh how will I find my dear sweet waifu." Actor Nightmare sobbed.

"THIS IS WHERE I COME IN!" Said Cross. Then The Cross actor came out which looked like a human. Cross had his jaw dropped.

"IS THAT A GIRL PLAYING ME!" Cross shouted. "Hahaha...Oh my god that's so... god... at least you know how you'll look like in humanverse!" Dust teased.

"SHUT UP DUST!" Cross snapped. "Calm down." You said holding his hand which made Cross blush purple.

Dust glared at Cross while Cross stuck his purple tongue out. The play kept going and the ending was horrible. The actor version of you chose Lust which You don't even like at all.

"Well that was a bad play." You said. "Tell me about it. I can't breathe purple fire! Don't they know me at all!" Cross shouted. You chuckled making him blush purple more.

"At least it had good effects though." Said Nightmare.

__________
Sorry for short chapie but my battery is low rn like 51% and I have to charge cuz of school hope you enjoy it! (If you spot references from another series, your awesome)