Undertale Sans x Reader: Stars

You and Sans were on the surface. It was night time. You were tossing around back and forth. You were have a Dream.

-Dream-

You couldn't move. You woke up to see yourself hurting people? But you can't... that's impossible. You kept trying to reach out. But nothing came.

Everything was a blur. Hateful words tossed against you. Just like things were back at the underground. Hey wanna play a game? You turned around confused. WELL LETS PLAY!

999999999999999-

-Dream-

You woke up and hugged yourself after that dream. "Yeah... me to." You said talking to yourself thinking that 'that was a weird dream don't you think?'

You knew somewhere you wanted to be. You ran and went for the ladder. You opened it and saw the stars shining at night time.

The sky was blue with stars. Not many though. But that was enough. You lay down and breathed. You stared at the sky.

"Why am I so worried? Frisk saved everyone, and we're back on the surface? So... what's wrong?" You talked to yourself feeling irritated.

"what are you doing there kiddo?" Sans asked. You turned to see him next to you. "Well I should ask WHAT your doing here?" You said narrowing your eyes.

"Eh, just had a Dream. I just wanted to go on here to relax. I never knew you'd be here." Said Sans. "Same to you." You said.

"So what's wrong?" Sans asked. "I had a dream that I killed everyone. I could move but It was different. I couldn't move." You said. "Hey kiddo." You looked over to him.

"Listen to me kid. Those dreams won't get you. It's not real. This is real." Said Sans. You nodded. "I'm probably sure you wouldn't kill anyone. Your to kind to do it. I've known you for two years." Said Sans as he softly grinned.

You hugged him. "Thanks your a great friend ever." You mumbled. "Aww shucks I'm not...." said Sans As he was being modest.

"I love you." You mumbled burying your head into his jacket. "Aww-AGhhh." Sans muttered under his breath as he heard what you said.

He blushed really blue. "I love you to kid." Said Sans as he put his hand on your head.

"Hey the stars are beautiful tonight."
Make a wish kid
I wish-HEY! I can't tell you what I'm gonna wish or it won't come true!
Well hey, I wish for... someone to love me back...
Who's that someone?
Well you have to tell yours now.
Oh come on Sans!
Fine....
That person
Was
You.