Undertale Sans x InsecureWriterReader: Not Always Great

Y/Ns POV

It was a Wendsday night. I was writing on my laptop. I answered some of these comments and requests I was getting.

Am I just a machine? Am I just updating to much and people are using me for it. To just... request? Do they even care about my feelings?!

I clutched my head in frustration. "Hey kid." I looked and waved. "Whatcha writing there?" "Stuff. But I'm having a hard time right now." I simply spoke rubbing my eyes. My eyes are still dry.

"Geez kid. Chill. What's got you all stress? I'm here." Said Sans as he sat down next to you cross legged. "What if people are just requesting every time. And they just use me because I just update to much. What if they don't care about my feelings? What if they don't... like me." I Said hugging myself.

"Alright, Alright. People do care about you. They care about you and I don't think they're using you. They just do requests because they probably have creavity ideas." It didn't make me feel better. Sans sighed. "But still kid..." Sans softly grinned.

"I know people care about you... they're not using you. I know you feel.., doubtful and not hopeful. But things are gonna get better. And from what your feeling." Sans began to speak.

"She felt the same way." "Who?" "Someone. Just a friend. She just doesn't want to share her name. She just thinks that she wants attention and doesn't want to do the purpose of that. Her name begins with an R." "Oh I understand. I don't want to look I want rub attention either. But if she felt like that way before. It's not trying to get attention." "I know." "And? What does this prove?" "They still cared about her."

I looked up at him with dark bags under my eyes. "I know people care about you. Like I do." Said Sans grinning lazily. I smiled back wiping some tears off my eyes.

"Now where's that smile I'm looking for?" I laughed and hugged Sans. "Thanks."

"No prob kid." "Hey Sans?" "Yeah?" "Can I cuddled with you? .3." "Yeah ok." "Your blushing blue." "I-I am? I'm guessing I'm just... blue then..." "that's such a horrible pun." "Pffft."