Bad Sanses x AngelReader: So lazy ksucksjfksi

I'm such a lazy bean sorry I procrastinate

Requested by Janeakajale

...

When the light is running low

I woke up in a dark void as my wings grew shallow. My tears and my breathing hitched. I woke up and cried.

Nightmare knew I had one of those nightmares as he rubbed my back kissing my temple saying it will be okay.

And the shadows starts to grow.

I didn't want to drink or eat. Horror looked sadly and frowned. He tried to smile as he motivated me to eat more. He pat my head ensuring it will be ok.

And all the places that you know...

I felt unfamiliar as I never felt like this before as I sat next to Dust. It's like I've never been here. Dust assured me things will get better. He hugged me as my breathing hitched.

Seem like F A N T A S Y

I tremble alone crying as Killer did his best to comfort me with Error by his side. Killer felt sympathetic. My wings was hollow. It felt like darkness took over. It's so real.

I didn't feel the same. I just kept crying. I went to my bed and fell asleep knowing nightmares will just get me again.

There's a light inside your soul

I woke up feeling a little bit hopeful. Not with faith. I opened the door. There was the gang in front of me. I rubbed my arm.

That still shining in the cold.

Nightmare told me he will protect me no matter what. Same with the others. My eyes swallowed with tears.

With the truth

I asked them what if they were lying and just toying with my feelings. I told them I felt scared. Dust and Horror look at each other sadly. Killer told me they'd never lie and they care about me.

The promise in our hearts

"Take care of yourself. Cause we really care about you." Said Error. I felt my knees tremble.

Don't forget

Dust said we wouldn't forget and you're not alone. You have us.

I'm with you in the dark.

Killer hugged me followed up with the others that also hugged me as well. "We're with you in the dark..."

______________
I wasn't really feeling well. My emotions were all over the place. So I came up with the request setting that I needed to vent on this.