Sans x Child Reader: Nightmares part 2

You walked through snowdin. You saw a human that looked like you. But different.

She sliced Papyrus's head. Your eyes widen. "D-Don't Sorry human I still believe in you"

She stepped on Papyrus's head. And it fade to dust. "Sorry it's rude for you to eavesdrop you know?" She stabbed you from the back.

You slowly fell to the ground. She smiled twistedly. "Don't worry. You'll be with your brother Papyrus soon." She walked away.

Then a while as you stared into the sky. Your HP was slowly draining. "Hey kid..." you were about to speak.

"Shhh.Shhh it's ok... just keep your eyes open Ok?" Said Sans as he was almost tearing up.

"Sans I feel tired." You said. "I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you." Said Sans as his eyesockets filled with tears.

"It's ok Sans. You tried... we'll we get to the pacifist route someday?" You asked smiling sadly.

Sans smiled softly and sadly. "Y-Yeah. We will. Someday." 

Sans hugged you. Your HP slowly drained. Your eyes started closing.

"Love you bro." You said. You fell limp. Sans eyesockets went dark. "I didn't get to say anything." Sans mumbled.

Sans grabbed Papyrus's scarf. He walked away with hatred against the human.

__________

Sans fought the human. Sans kept dodging. Frisk kept missing.

Frisk slashes him with his knife. "G-Guess that's it then. Don't say I didn't warn you... Papyrus? Y/N do you want anything?" Sans asked as he moved slowly. He fade to dust.

She walked away.

You were next to Papyrus. Sans slowly woke up from consciousness. "Don't worry you tried." You said as you hugged him.

Sans hugged you back. The reset was made. You were back in your bed. It felt like a bad dream.

Don't worry. We'll get to that pacifist route someday.