Little A/N

Hey guys, my name is Author. And if your going through some stuff. I'm just saying. Everything will be fine.

I know sometimes you might go through stuff that's unsettling. Trust me I've been at that spot. When we are all scared. And stressed and feel alone.

Heck I even have trust issues. I'm trying to get over them till this day. Which is why I'm here on wattpad.

If it weren't for FanFics I read. And the process I wouldn't even have the guts to write in public. Especially online!

But I know I can do this. I have to stay determined.

I just want to say, everyone and the whole Undertale Community fandom is there for you.

I felt scared once. Usually I got stressed. It felt tiring. I felt it almost like everyday. I'm not trying to get attention. I felt stressed for months. Until I finally passed that obstacle.

I called out for help. No one came sometimes. But someone did. My family helped me to assure my stress. It was emotional stress and other stuff I shouldn't worry about.

I moved on but I still have it to this day. It was traumatizing. It made me think of other stuff not the same. It was Religious stress. Back at that time I was scared because of if I don't do that or this or believe in that, you go to Heaven or Hell stuff like that ya know.

Because of that, I chose not to believe in Heaven, Hell, etc because I never experienced it before. So you don't know if it's real. And it made life hard.

But the good thing is, I'm trying to get over it. I'm still having the religious vibes but ya know. It takes process! When every process! It takes one step at a time.

Trust me. I know, if you ever have any problems and situations your going through. Everything will be ok. We will get through this together. As they say, Storms never last forever.

I know the Last scars have recovered. Mine did to. But I know I can get through this. If I got through the trouble and stress and fears. You can go through them to.

Take care of yourself, cause someone really cares about you.

I'm not the type to talk about serious stuff in my books like this, it's probably the first time. But I want to give a message to the people. That everything will be okay. And you should stay DETERMINED.

Wherever you are, I hope it's better where you are. I know how it can be hard. But you should always stay determined no matter what.

I'm rooting for you Reader.