Nightmare Sans x Reader: i want to understand part 2

Requested by @DreamGirl1098

Shattered

You retreated to your hideout. It was hidden. You were corrupting AUs. You kept making everyone suffer.

Because what nightmare thought made you think. They deserved it.

For a while. No one found you. Not even the infamous Star Sanses.

You saw nightmare again. He was had his night staff.

"Why are you chasing after me? If all I give you is just despair, I wanna be like you. Come to your senses." You said.

"PLEASE Y/N! Just come back to me! This isn't you!" Nightmare shouted with purple tears
Surrounding his eyesockets.

You laughed. "Enlighten me." You asked. "B-Because I love you." Nightmare muttered as he dropped the staff.

He sobbed. He was in grief and guilt.

Your eyes widen at that word. LOVE? But he hates you right? He hates you.

Tears surrounded your eyes. "W-Why am I crying?" You mumbled.

Hope

"This is wrong. I can't feel." You said.

"I LOVED YOU EVER SINCE I MET YOU! I WAS JEALOUS YOU KEPT SPENDING TIME WITH DREAM! I-I AM SORRY! ITS MY FAULT YOUR LIKE THIS!" Said nightmare as he continued to sob.

You looked down to the ground. The goopy mess was falling. Tears kept falling. "S-Stop it. YOUR WRONG!" You shouted.

Save

You hissed in pain. Positivity keep flowing through you. The apple slowly started to turn back to its original shade.

Mercy

"I-I DONT WANT TO GO BACK!" You shouted.

You felt someone hug you. You stared. Nightmare hugged you. His tears kept falling.

"P-Please come back..."

The corruption faded. You fell to his arms. You kept crying but laughing at the same time.

Nightmare carried you and kissed your forehead. "Don't do that again. Please."

"I won't..." you mumbled.

"Please, because... I already understand." Said Nightmare.

Dreams
_____________

Thanks @DreamGirl1098 for being the first one to message in my book,  your request has been done.

Anyways! More oneshots coming soon! Bye my lovies!

~ReaderReads10