Dancetale Sans x SingerReader: Does Dance and Singing mix? part 2

"I..."

Sans shook his head as he backed away from you. You blushed as well. "I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me..." Sans mumbled.

"It's ok." You said blushing shades of red. 'Why do I want him to kiss me so badly? What is this feeling...'

The Rehearsals were done. You then ran out of the room with other people. You went to your locker and went through classes.

You were about to go home until... "hey..." you turned to see a human. He glared while smirking. "What are you doing here alone?" He asked.

"Oh I was just heading home." You said. He pinned you to the lockers. No one was here. You suddenly were afraid. What was he going to do to you?

"Hey why head home?~ You can stay with me tonig-

His soul turned blue. "Heh, filled with Lust huh? Stay away from my girlfriend." Sans muttered as his eyesocket turned blue." He slammed him to the ground making him unconscious.

DIDHEJUSTSAYGIRLFRIENDOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. "Hey are you okay?" Sans asked as he held a hand. You grabbed it.

"T-Thanks But d-did you say g-girlfriend?" You muttered. Sans then realized what you said and blushed cyan blue.

"I-I U-Um..." Sans muttered scratching his head awkwardly. "I'm sorry it's just..." You felt something on your lips.

It was Sans. He kissed you... wait... omgthefaqhekissedyouomgomgomgwhatshappeninglikeaghhhhh!!!!

You melt into the kiss and eventually kissed back. You both pulled away for air. " I love you. Not a friend. Something more... I-Its Ok if you don't love me back. Oh wait... I'm sorry for kissing you...! I shouldn't have-"

"I love you to bonehead." You said as you kissed him on the nose. Sans then laughed crying a little of tears. You did the same thing.

Guess
Dancing
And
Singing
Do
Mix
After
All