GZ Sans x Reader: Not a 'friendly' place to be...

You slowly fell down into the ruins. "Huh where am I?" You muttered to yourself. You try to see your surroundings. You went alone by yourself.

You passed the puzzles around in the Ruins. You eventually went up a house. "Huh..." you mumbled. You slowly walked in. "Who are you?"

You got jumpscared and slapped someone next to you. Weakly... It was a skeleton wearing a dark blue hoodie with Black furry on his hood.

"Tori...?" Ganz asked as Goat lady walked next to him. "Hello my child, my name is Toriel. Do not be scared, I'm the caretaker of the Ruins, this is my friend, Ganz." Said Toriel.

"Hey kid." Said Ganz. "Hi, my name is Y/N." You said. It was night time and you sneaked out of your parents house. It was a troublesome living there.

They hated you.

"Well you're just right on time for dinner. Wanna eat a cinnamon pie?" Toriel asked. You nodded. You sat next to Ganz as you and the other two ate the pie.

You kept playin with Ganz fur. "Ummm kid? What are you doing?" Ganz asked weakly. "Your fur... it's soft." You mumbled. You put your face into it.

You then fell asleep. You ate all of your pie luckily. "Ganz, you can take her to your room. I think she's exhausted from everything she probably went through. Oh dear..." Toriel muttered.

"That's ok Tori. I will take care of her." Said Ganz as he carried you to his room. "Thank you. I could always rely on you." Said Toriel smiling gratefully.

"Don't sweat it." Said Ganz. He teleported to his room. Luckily you did not wake up or you'd be Nauseous.

Ganz lay you on his bed. He lay down next to you. He blushed awkwardly. You then clung to him. Ganz was shocked and surprised at the same time.

"Soft... and warmth." You mumbled burying your head into his fur. Ganz blushed even more. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around you.

"What am I gonna do with ya kid. Stop it..." said Ganz as he softly smiled. "Well Night Y/N." Said Ganz as he fell asleep.