Reacting to I dislike Sashley and Scootalo loves Sans

I'm just responding to this. Sorry if I'm not making a bunch of Sans oneshots! .3.

I recommend to watch this vid to understand.

Ok here's my opinion and defending points. Please do not attack her because this is just my opinion. So yeeeah. ._.

Tweening is a form of animation. It's not lazy. Because tweening is actually hard to do.

Even though she draws her eyes really big. It's very pointless in the video being mentioned. It just expresses her OC. Like how can we understand how she feels? No eyes or mouth? -._-.?

Sashley is probably saying to her fans that she's fine because she does not want to worry them.

"Lava: most people say that they have depression but that's pure BS"

-.3-. That part... smh You shouldn't say that. It could deepen there depression more from what I heard of, negativity makes their depression worse. Besides who are you to say that they don't have depression at all. But this is your opinion so I'm not gonna be salty and rough about it ._.

Ok first of all gurl, how we suppose to believe YOU have depression and is just hiding it. And You don't know if Sashley has depression.

Sashley could be talking to a therapist. Or family/Friends. Also it could be her hobby. Sashley could be do this hobby just to make her feel better or make her relax. For example. Writing like I am makes me feel better and relaxed.

Being a Sans fangirl isn't stupid. Ya can't force people to not like SANS. I know it's overrated but fan -girls can't help their feelings around Sans. At least scootaloo loves Sans isn't a dipsheet to anyone.

Scootaloo loves Sans might have realized her SFS video was wrong AND private it. That's why she posted it in her apology.

She doesn't need to improve that's up to her. And it seems like your forcing her to Animate. She doesn't have all the time in the world to upload animations  because of school.

Ok yeah it's childish. But she wants to live up to her name, she's the first sans fangirl who isn't a beach to anyone or any fan girls. This is entirely up to her to change the YT channel name.

They don't want to attack you. They just tell their opinions and that's the beauty of opinions, agreeing or disagreeing with them.

Venting is very healthy for people to express how hey feel. .3.

And I found this comment from I dislike Sashley and Scootaloo loves Sans response.

She even Denys what she said even when she said it IN THE FREAKING VIDEO.

But yeah this is my wattpad response even if it's not on YouTube. I researched from the I Dislike Sashley and Scootaloo loves Sans response. So what (the one who created the response) she said is what I copied some here because she's definitely right.

Like I said, this is an OPINION. And I hope Lava realizes her mistakes and try not to defend them with lies. When she clearly said in the video she MADE.

Yup I just had to react. More Sans oneshots coming soon my lovies!

~ReaderReads10