Goth x Reader: You promised you will never leave

You hugged goth. He grabbed his red scarf and hung it around your neck.

"Gothy" you asked. "Yeah?" Goth asked. "promise you'll never leave me?" You said.

Goth softly smiled. "I promise." Said Goth. He hugged you as he kissed your Lips.

____________

~10 years later~

You had his scarf. It was still reddish as always. But his dust piled on the floor.

"But you promised you'd never leave..." you said. You then bent to your knees and cried into your scarf.

________________

That was short and really sad, but to make it up. I will do a extra oneshot in here!

______________

Dancetale Sans x Hip!Hop Reader: Feelings

You went to school with Sans. He was a dancer. He breaksdance. You also breakdance but it was in Hip hop.

Today it was dance class and you had to perform. Other people had to as well.

You were next.

You danced and followed the steps. You were done. Everyone clapped. Everyone else was done.

You grabbed your bag and head out. "Wait Y/N." You turned to see Sans.

"Sans?" You asked. "I got something to say. I knew you for 15 years. What I'm saying is... do you want to my girlfriend?" Sans asked.

You became flustered. "Y-Yes I do." You said. You ran And hugged him. (Sans is taller then you.)

You and Sans kissed. His teeth was onto yours.

_____________
~13 years later~

You and Sans had a child named S/N. he liked to waltz. And was skeleton just like Sans. He represents Sans very much. He was the oldest.

You also had another Son. His name was S/N. he loved to do hiphop. And he was a human like me. He represented you a lot. He was the middle child.

Then you had another child. Her name was D/N. She also loved to do Hip Hop. She represents me and Sans. So she was practically the youngest.

You and Sans loved your family.

____________