PJ x Reader LEMON

You kept walking until someone pinned you against the wall. You were at your house.

It was your boyfriend PJ. He smirked. "P-PJ?" You asked blushing.

"Wait are we suppose to do lemon?" PJ asked

"Wait are we suppose to do lemon?" PJ asked. "If it's what the author said, I guess." Said Y/N.

PJ kissed your neck causing you to moan. Until "FBI OPEN UP!" The Author busted down the door. She came over and grabbed Reapers neck.

"WHO SAID THIS WAS OK!" The Author shouted. "Cross." Said Reaper snickering.

"CROSS GET YOUR BOOTY OVER HERE! WHAT DID I SAY! NO LEMONS!" Said The Author.

"But it was getting good!~ plus the audience needs some lemon." Said Cross raising his born brows.

Author glared at him more.

"It was nightmares idea!" Said Cross in defense.

"NIGHTMARE!!!!!" The Author shouted. You and PJ awkwardly looked at each other and shrugged.

"omfg you are so screwed." Error mumbled snickering. Ink nudged him hardly. "O-OW INK!"

"Language!" Said Ink.

"Oh well ya look at the time! I gotta go! Bye!" Said nightmare as he ran off.

"COME BACK HERE IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!" Said The Author running towards nightmare.

Classic: Heya kids, this wasn't supposed to happen. When the Author wasn't here. Nightmare decided to write a chapter for her. She knew she didn't like lemons so that's why, I gotta say it was really humerus.

Papyrus: SANS! STOP WITH YOUR PUNS!

Blueberry: ugh! WELL HUMAN I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT TENTACLE HENTAI RAPE SQUID DID.

Nightmare: THATS IT YOUR DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU

Author: SHUT UP! AND COME HERE NIGHTMARE! HOW FUNKING DARE YOU TAKE CONTROL OF MY CHAPTER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

TECHINCAL DIFFICULTIES