Depressed Ink x Depressed Reader: Empathy for both

This was requested by @Janeakejale

(STORY FOR INK: Ink slowly grew insane of not having emotions. When he took them out of his vials. Feeling limited things just made him felt depressed. He knew he couldn't love, and feel. He felt depressed and with his vials. He pretended to be happy.

(Story for you: You were depressed because yoj fell through a dark state when people congratulate you or feel happy for you. And say good things about you. Tells you that's it's the opposite. And you needed to do better. And be there for everyone which you did. But you weren't there for you...

You faked a smile.
Ink also faked a smile.
He gained feelings from his vials.
You felt empathy for him.
Your feelings slowly started to trim.
They say you do fine
They say you do divine
You think all they say are fake lies
But you thought they tried.
Not enough...
You felt thin.
You felt vulnerable.
You can't let them see you like this.
For this trick.
You faked happiness.
People couldn't see it through you.
But a phew did since they knew you.
They tried to help you but you push them away
You tried to say yes...
But you felt dressed.
You felt obsessed.
You began cutting with razors.
They kept asking if your okay but you kept coming with random answers.
Ink knew you weren't ok.
But you said you were fine.
"Your not enough"
"Your not good enough."
"Snap out of it."
But it's hard...
Depression is a thing where it's a endless loop where you feel numb and dead inside...
But you push it aside. You deserve it anyway...
What's good for you?...

_____________________
Y/Ns POV

I kept cutting through my skin. I felt satisfaction as I smiled threw the pain. "Y/N hey-" He frozed as he was you cutting your wrist.

He grabbed you wrist. He gently put the razor down. "Y/N... why did you do that?" Ink asked slowly putting you on the bed as you weakly try to struggle.

"I did it... because it felt good. Wouldn't you?" I asked to tears. Ink smiled softly. "No... but if it were for you I would... but no... Y/N. You shouldn't do these stuff... it's unhealthy and it hurts you. And... me." Said Ink gently.

"But I-..." "Shhhh.... I'm sorry if I weren't there... I know what your going through... it hurts doesn't it... pretending your happy and fine. When you scream for help... but you can't." Said Ink.

I began to have a breakdown. Ink whispered soothing things. "It's ok." "Things will be alright." "I'm here." Ink softly kissed your forehead.

"You can't feel... so why do you care?" I asked while sobbing. "Because I wanna be there. And... I don't want you to go through where I'm going through. You don't deserve that." Said Ink.

"Even if I can't feel. I wanna help... not because I don't wanna be forgotten."

"For you."

_________________
I feel bad honestly for Ink because Ink can't feel. And the thought of him being depressed and him drinking vials won't just make the depression go away is just... ._.'