Undertale Sans x Reader: Tickles

You were sitting on the couch. Sans was sitting next to you.

Then a ticklish touch when don't your neck. You looked to see Sans tickling you.

"S-Sans Stop! That tickles!" You said in the fit of giggles. "Oh does it now?" Sans asked smirking.

"Don't you dare funny bone!-

You got interrupted as Sans pinned you down and tickled you. You laughed and were in a fit of giggles.

"S-Sans *giggle* Stop!" You said. Sans smirked and kept tickling you.

You kept laughing as he stopped. He then kissed your lips.

You kissed back. You both pulled away. "Your lucky I love you funny bone." You said as you sat up and hugged him.

Sans chuckled. "And I'm lucky I love you to." Said Sans.

____________

You had an idea to prank Sans. And to get him back. Is he ticklish? "Sans?" You asked.

"Yeah Y/N?" Sans asked with his lazy grin. You pinned him down on the couch. which made him nervous. He blushed blue.

You tickled his ribs."Y/N! S-Stop!" Said Sans about to be the fit of laughter.

You kept going. He laughed. He tried to get you off. But you tickled him still.

He then tried to tickle you back. Which sadly was success.

"Oh no!" You said laughing as Sans ticked your neck and your weak spot that your ticklish at.

"HAHAHAHAHAH" you laughed. You both attacked each other. But you both stopped.

You were both exhausted.

"*huff* Sans?" You asked. "Yeah? *huff*" Sans answered.

You hugged him. "I love you." You said burying your head in his jacket.

He blushed really blue. But smiled lazily and softly.

"Love ya to."

You both then fell asleep on the couch.

______
That was cute
X3