Glitchtale Sans x CorruptedReader: i never asked part 2

You sat down. "Look I'm sorry what for I said back there... I shouldn't just assume..." Sans mumbled. "It's ok." You excused. It was awkward.

You decided to make a pun to ease the tension. You tell your pun. He laughed. "Gosh that was terrible." You both cracked puns and laughed.

That genuine laugh was a laugh from him you hadn't heard from a long time. "Well i never kinda asked to be corrupted. But hey at least I can make the best of it." You said.

"Yeah... I never asked to know these resets either." Sans mumbled. You then realized what he meant. "I'm sorry that you had to go through all that." You said.

"It's ok. Least the kids not doing it anymore." Said Sans as his eyesockets grew dark. You looked away awkwardly. "I-I'm Sorry." You mumbled as you hugged him for comfort.

"Look. I know you went through a lot. I'm sorry I kinda remind you of Bete Noire. I didn't mean to remind you of that. I wanted to be my own person. I'm not like the monster you knew for a while anymore." You said.

"You remind me of Asriel. Sheesh. I don't get why your always determined." Sans laughed a bit. You beamed with determination.

You managed to make Sans have something he hadn't have much before. Hope.

"Well it's getting late. We don't want Tori to get mad don't we?" Sans asked. You nodded. "Come, I know a shortcut." Said Sans giving you a hand.

You slowly took it. This made Sans blush bluish color on his face. You didn't question it. You and Him teleported away in a snap.

________________

Part 3???