Echotale Sans x Hardworking Female Reader: Date

requested by IceDream25

You sat wearing your jacket with a shirt and with jeans. You got a day off from your boss. He/she wished you good luck on your date with Gaster Sans.

You wore (shoes of choice) you then grabbed your phone and put it in your pocket.

You stylished your hair. Making it (hair style of choice)

You were done. The door rang just in time. "Hello Doll-

He was about to flirt. But he blushed yellow on how beautiful you were. Kinda OBVLIOUS you were.

You blushed. "You look... Beautiful..." Said G. You blushed more.

"T-Thanks G..." you said. He gently grabbed your hand and kissed your hand gently.

(OMG LEMME JUST FANGIRL FOR A MOMENT... omfg a handsome skeleton from echotale is kissing your hand. Omfg he hot...) OK CONTINUE

You walked with him. He was going to take you somewhere special.

It was the waterfall. You never seen this place before.

"Why are we here?" You asked.

"It calms me down, I barely took anyone to this place." Said G.

You hugged him. "I don't know what happened here. But I'm sorry." You said.

G looked away. "Come on g! You can tell me, we've been together for 4 years! I barely had a date with you, because I was so busy and didn't had enough time. It's your chance to tell me." You said smiling softly.

G looked away. "I was afraid to ruin our relationship, it's not just a date." Said G.

"What is it?" You asked. He bent down. He then got out of a velvet ring box in his pocket jeans.

"Y/N L/N, you've made me happy for the rest of my life, if you can make me any happier..." Said G.

Your eyes widen with tears. You covered your mouth.

"Will you marry me?"

Your eyes widen with tears as G turned away. "I'm sorry I-

You hugged him. "YES!!" You cried into his jacket. He hugged your back.

He was shooken. He closed his eyes as he wrapped his hands around you.

You both got married, then had a wonderful son named S/N.