Undertale Sans x Betrayed Reader: Cheating behind me part 4

YOUR REQUEST IS DONE @KookieWrites14!

ANTI

GLITCH

ANTI

GLITCH
ANTI
GLITCH
ANTI
GLITCH

____________

You woke up. You breathed. You walked up and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror.

A faint face that is not yours.

=)

'Chara?' You thought.

You felt very confused. Why is she there? Your head have a throb pain.

You kept seeing your memories. It traumatized you in any way.

You felt... B̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶.

_________

Sans noticed you barely have enough sleep. You just looked like him. Dark bags under your eyes being noticeable. Your wearing a hoodie.

You tried your best acting like yourself. But that face.

=)

Haunted you in anyway.

You cried to yourself. "Kid?"

You looked up. You cleaned your eyes. You swallowed your tears.

"Oh Heya Sansy." You said calling his nickname.

He sighed and grinned lazily. "Hey Y/N... you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, it's just having nightmares is all..." you said looking away smiling sadly.

You hugged him for comfort. He felt shocked and blushed blue.

You cried into his jacket.

He sat slowly and put your head in his lap. It was raining. No one was here. Just you and him.

(Play quiet water for reading!)

You looked up and sobbed in the rain. "Tell me what happen kid, I'm here." Said Sans.

"I had a nightmare. That I would kill everyone again. That I would reset." You said.

Sans chuckled slightly. It was a year ago. When you with Frisk freed monsters to the surface.

Everyone thought Frisk did genocide. No... it was you. It was different this time.

"I know you wouldn't. Know why?"

"Why" you asked.

"Because your a good person, and you'll never do anything like that again." Said Sans.

"You don't know that." You said glancing away. You didn't include you was Charas face on your face.

(Explanation is that, Y/N did genocide, and basically after killing Sans and Asgore and flowey. And you met Chara. You then reset. You did a redemption Pacifist run. Which is why in the True Ending Charas face was on your face.)

"I know so," Said Sans. He hugged you.

"Now let's get out of the rain shall we?" You stopped him.

"No, lets just stay, and sleep for a bit." You said. Sans softly smiled. "Alright kid."

You and Sans were on a bench. You slept on his shoulder.

Maybe things will get better.

You just have to believe, it will.

__________
I love the rain?

Doesn't anyone else? -w-

Part 5 coming soon... 😏

=)