Nightmare x Cross Reader: *insert chapter title here *

This was inspired by TheAnonymousKitten check out her Random Undertale oneshots book! The idea I got was from, Chapter known as: Tentacle Hentai Rape Squid part 2 Crossmare

You walked around. Because of you and Cross Sans sharing souls. Cross Chara follows you also. If he wants to.

He spotted nightmare. He smirked. "Hey Y/N? Can ya give me control for a second?" You nodded. "Sure why not." You said.

"BIG MISTAKE!"

"Wait Chara What are you!-

"HEY NIGHTMARE!" Said Chara. Nightmare turned. "YOUR A TENTACLE HENTAI RAPE SQUID." Said Chara.

"Chara! What the heck was-

You dodged as a tentacle came your way. "F*CK THIS! HAVE FUN Y/N!" As Chara gave me back control.

Ugh Chara! You ran. You kept running. Nightmare was on your trail.

"Nightmare it wasn't me!" You said. " And I don't give a f*ck" Said Nightmare.

You were wrapped around his tentacle. "you gotta make a move!" Said Chara. "Like what!" You said.

Chara was in full control. He then kissed nightmare. You freaked out. Chara smirked as he give full control. He then ran to Cross for somewhere who knows what. .3.

Omgnightmareiskissingmewhattheheckcharawhy!

Nightmare kissed back surprisingly. His tentacle grip loosen. He slowly carried you.

"Your lucky I love you back." Said Nightmare. You blushed.

He kissed you again.

You and him pulled back for air. "Wow." You and nightmare turned to see Dust and Killer and Cross.

"I posted this on the underverse internet so..." Said Dust.

nightmare froze and gently put me on the ground and ran to chase dust.

"Y/N. Make sure to use protection." Said Chara. "SHUT UP CHARA!" You said.

Killer and Cross burst into laughter.

"Oh and I suppose you and Dream didn't do anything 'fun' last night." You said smirking towards Cross.

"OOOOOH SHE JUST GOT YOU BACK." Said Killer. Cross summoned his knife.

You ran. "Ohshootohshootohshoot!" You said. "YOUR DEAD!" Cross shouted.