This happened... And this was amusing..,

It was a beautiful day outside
Comment if you want, because I do wanna see what you guys think. :p

I was playing MM2 known as murder mystery 2 on roblox. This person pointed out that a player was camping around a gun(meaning staying at one spot to protect the gun from players getting it)

This dude said: Nobody cares.

Which I interfered and stand up with that person. Because if you just say Nobody cares when you stated something that's just plain rude.

Because what if they feel horrible that they pointed or said that? You should note that what you say could affect someone's feelings.

If you don't care what they say. Then don't say it. ;-; isn't that easy lads? But this player had problems with me.

We both roasted each other back in forth where  then it was plainly insults to me while I was trying to defend myself and argue with him.

But... this screenshot. Just... ticked me off.

I even know this guys username but I won't leak it out because I don't want anyone to attack this person

I even know this guys username but I won't leak it out because I don't want anyone to attack this person. He assumed I have autism.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, autism isn't a good joke to joke about. ESPECIALLY if someone actually has autism. Do note do not joke about this if that person has autism.

And I said: that wasn't a good joke. Autism isn't a joke Because it's rude and also what if that person actually had autism.

Then this person just kept throwing insults? Before all of this He even said he was smart and stronger then me? If he actually was he could've ignored me but whatever, He even said I was whining? Because? Well idk his dumb logic but I was stating facts and arguing. That's not whining.

And he said that wasn't a joke. And I was like: BRUH!

player: "It is a joke, if you don't have it." That's true. But not to people that actually have autism.

Me: "Yes cuz you just joked that my autism is kicking in."

Then this was an advantage to make fun of me. And he said. "LMAO YOU JUST STATED YOU HAD AUTISM."

Ok defending point I don't actually have autism. But in the sentence, I didn't say. I had autism. I said: you just joked that my autism is kicking in. Basically meaning, you make a joke about it saying: that my autism is kicking in.

I don't have more text screenshots. So that's my only one.

And then he said: ok imma leave because your dumb and I have better things to do with my friends and my friends clearly think your dumb.

I think he left, I was gonna get a screenshot of the conversation and post this. But the game app kicked me out.

That was a crazy experience argument I had to put up with. But it's over right?

If your the person that player that argued with me about something so pointless.  reading this,

Autism is not a good joke to joke about if they actually did have autism. IF YOU ARE SMART AND STRONG THEN WHY DIDNT YOU IGNORE ME and Move on with your life? Pretty saying your points your smart and strong are false when you said I don't have a life.

That's all I wanted to say.

But for those who do manage to make it down here. Thank you for reading this and I appreciate all of you.

But yeah that's what happened today ;-; so yeah bye.