Undertale Y/N and Underfell Y/N: Gift for Classic

I suggest you play the video so this oneshot makes sense.

UT= Undertale Y/N
Fell= Underfell Y/N

Ahem warning UF alternate you is gonna be edgy XD

"Hey baby," UT said as Fell Y/N groaned. "SHUT UP FELL! I wrote this song for you." UT said. "You cheating stank of iron sh*t."

"Quiet FELL! IM FILMING HERE! Also I hope this song makes you happy." Y/N plays the piano.

Bold=Fell
Normal=UT

I love your hair your smile your clothes.
I love your fat abnormally large toes

"SHUT UP FELL! Agh! Your ruining the video!" UT shouted as Fell made her way over here. "Ok scoot over. Ok yeah remember me! Fell no You should cause you took my heart and shoved it in my esophagus!" Fell seethed with a smug look.  UT rolled her eyes as Fell began speaking. "YEAH YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT BECAUSD YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY VERY OWN SISTER OVER HERE. YA JERK!" "Let it go dude! Okay that was like three months ago. I'm trying to make a video."

"Fine but I'm not moving."

'Cue piano music.'

I love your hair your smile your clothes.
I love your ankles and your elephant nose.
I love your freckles and your eyes...
Don't forget about the thunder thighs
Boyyyy did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
It hurt and she landed on his face.
Boy I neeed to put you on my to do list
My hit list which ever really works.
If you were a booger I picked you first.
Well I'd licked you first!
"WHAT?? That's so wrong! That's disgusting!"
"I would lick him as in I would punch him in the face! Might make you look prettier! -._-."
Boyyyy! Your everything I want.dont want.
Your everything I needdont need.
Without I can barelycould finally breathe.
Your so fat they got a resident at the airport for ten pounds of crack, not even Clinton will sleep with you. When the truck backs up it beeps like you. No one wants to be with you I never want to see you again.  Your like the elephant man it looks like you seriously stopped a van. 'Y/N glared at me as she continued.'
Your face it's like the sun.
Yep it burned my retinas
You've got beautiful pupdog eyes.
Maybe you should to the vet, you smell like a pig and you look like a fish if you were a cow I'd put you on my dish. Your crazy like a monkey you belong in a zoo. If you were a horse I turn you right into glue
Your eyes are like a pond. And with the fish of beauty swims.
You have a mustache like my dad. You really need a trim.
Oh all I really wanted to say is... I lovehateyou.
"I HOPE YOU DIE YOU STUPID B*TCH"