EmpireVerse Dream Sans x Flower Reader x Empireverse Nightmare

Requested by IceDream25

You sell buttercups and many types of flowers. You put them into pots. You also sold flowers that healed a lot of people.

"Hey I'm Dream." You looked at him and blushed. He looked handsome and a ruler. "Oh hey, what type of flowers do you like?" You asked.

"Oh the healing ones please." Said Dream. You swiftly turned and grabbed them and slowly put it in his hands. Dream gave you gold coins. Dream blushed and the door busted open.

"Oh hey brother." Said Nightmare gloomy as he went in front of you and shoved him away. "Sorry about dreamy he's annoying sometimes." Nightmare teases as Dream glared at him.

"Oh no problem what type of flowers do you like? The same one he has?" You asked. "No. i wan't you" Said Nightmare as he held his boney hand on my chin making you look at him. This made you blushed in furiously hard.

Dream shoved Nightmare. "Sorry about my brother, Anyways do you want check out my  palace?" Dream asked. "Sure!" you said beaming lightly. "I will come to, we are brothers after all" Said Nightmare glaring at Dream.

Dream glared at him but shook it off. "Lets go shall we" Dream asked. Your shift was over anyways. You held Dream and Nightmare's hand as the three of you went off to Dream's palace.

BONUS

Y/N: GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!

Dream: NIGHTMARE, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!

Nightmare: No she's not! She's mine!

They both continue fighting. 

"STOP! i know who i want to be!" said Y/N as Nightmare and Dream both looked at you in surprise. 

______________________________

"That's perfect" You said as you held Error's hand. "WHAT! BUT YOUR MINE!" Nightmare and Dream whined. "ERROR IS MINE WTH IS EVEN GOING ON WITH THIS ONESHOT?" Ink shouted raising his brow.

"I HAVE NO IDEA MAN!" Readerread10 shouted.