Undertale Sans x InsaneReader: Dust

You thought that this timeline is going to have Sans be Dust Sans and kill monsters in his path? No... your wrong. It's the exact opposite...

You walked into the snow. "Hey Paps! Sans? Where are ya-" you paused and saw Papyrus's scarf and Sans's jacket.

"That little brat." You mumbled. You wore Papyrus's Scarf and Sans jacket. Your eyes turned black. (Chara like) Frisk is gonna pay.

-time skip-

560 resets for how long? I've grew insane... I don't know why... Sans always tells me things will be ok. And I should keep pushing. No... today this reset is gonna be different.

...

You grabbed your dusty knife. Your eyes had dark bags. You went to Papyrus's room. "HELLO HUMAN I- Y/N?" You ran and slashed his battle body with no mercy.

He faded slowly to dust. "I'm sorry Papyrus. This is for your own good." You said. "It's ok... I still... believe in you...."

You've leveled up!

You scrolled up to your stats. Lvl 6... more. To kill the human. You teleported.

______________

You went and walked to Sans. He looked shocked. He never saw you like this. Not at all. Lvl 19... killed the human. Now Sans...

"Y/N... we don't have to fight... why would you..." Sans felt disappointed and upset. Blue tears crawled to his eyes. "WHY DID YOU DO ALL OF THIS!"

"What's the point? Timelines jumping back and forth... it's just gonna happen all over again. You know it. But you kept believing. Don't worry. I will end it all of this." You said smiling twistedly.

You ran and sliced him. Sans didn't make an effort to dodge. He loved you so much. He couldn't bring himself to hurt you.

Sans breathed and gasped and fell to the floor. Blood came out of his mouth. You laughed twistedly. "What are you gonna do? Cry? It doesn't work on me anymore." You muttered laughing with tears coming out of your eyes.

"I-It's Ok... before I fade...I just wanted to say... I love... y-" Sans faded as Dust followed him. You were empty. You didn't know what to say.

You laughed a lot with tears in your eyes. You kept crying and kept laughing to yourself.

...

Dust

...

_____________

Well overall! Wattpad acted weird in the morning, don't know why but it's fixed! I hope you all enjoy this oneshot.

Undertale Sans x Reader: Stars part 2 will come soon!
Stay tuned!
Bye my lovies!