Undertale Sans x Punny Reader: Monster and Human

Well time to start off with a classic! Hey? We never did Classic for a while x3

________________

You met Sans in the underground. You were human. Your name was Y/N. Frisk was your little Sister.

She was 8 years old. Techincally your the oldest. You sat next to Sans. "Hey Sans, having a Sans-Sational day today?" You asked winking.

Sans bursted out laughing. "I don't know, I don't make SANS?"

You and Sans chuckled together. "Oh be more PACIFIC You joked. "I would but I need to ask, WATER you willing to make me pacific?" Sans joked.

"I SEA what you did there." You joked. There was an awkward silence. You both laughed together. "Fine kid you win." Said Sans.

You chuckled and breathed. "I guess I'm just worried." You said.

"Why?" Sans asked. "Frisk is going off to waterfall to Save monsters. It's just I'm scared of her dying." You said.

Sans grin fell. "Hey kid. I don't think she will. She's determined right?" Sans asked.

"Yeah I guess." You said smiling sadly.

Sans patted her back. You leaned against his shoulder. You felt dizzy and fell asleep.

Sans face erupted into blue. He sighed keeping his grin up.

"Good night Kiddo."

You and Sans cuddle together and fell asleep.(your 18 in this)