70 followers oneshot special/ IͶK ςΔͶς X Reader: End game part 3

Y/Ns POV

"Welcome to my game."

I prepared my stance.

"Well We're ending this game. Right here right now." I Said. Reader grinned as we both attacked each other. I kicked her as she summoned Gaster Blasters.

She then grabbed her summoned scythe as she swiped around me. It caught my legs as I bled and tripped. Ink fought back but Reader slashed him to.

He tossed his paintbrush. "Once you're all out of the way. Then the multiverse will cease to exist." She then lowered her scythe as she was about to brought it upon me.

"No!" Reader looked to see Ink. She slowly lowered her scythe down. "I will give you what you want. Please don't hurt her." Said Ink.

"I will spare Y/N. But what can you give me to spare her In return?" Reader asked. "My life. If I disappear the multiverse will be in chaos." Said Ink.

Reader smiled. "INK YOU PROMISED!" I shouted but Reader brought her scythe closer to me to no avail. "As you wish." Said Reader. Ink nodded and looked at me and muttered 'I'm sorry.'

Reader walked over to him. Ink winced and froze preparing for the impact. "NO!"

I woke up.
This was all a Dream? Ink was beside me though sleeping. "Phew... it was just a Dream." I muttered rubbing my head.

"Or is it?"

I turned to see Reader behind me grinning.

___________________