Nightmare Sans x Hanaki Diseased Reader: Petals. . .

______________________
Y/Ns POV

I always wondered what it felt like to be in love. I did. It felt nice. Me and Nightmare. we're close friends. I like him ever since we were kids.

But when he was with Cross... my heart torn. I felt like someone stabbed me a billion times. That's when the first petal came out.

"Are you ok?" I don't want them to worry about me. I don't want them to waste their time... "I'm fine." I Said faking a smile.

Love is a horrible thing. I hated to love. But I have to. The horrible feeling of seeing someone you love with someone else. It made me cough more petals.

The fact they care about me and I don't tell them... Error knew my secret. He knew I had the hanaki disease because he had it before.

The only way to cure it was to Confess and gain their love back or surgery to make you to never feel forever. I wanted to feel. "I'm sorry for they deserve to know." I shook my head softly grabbing Errors hand pleading him not to tell anyone.

"Please don't... as a favor..." I said as I kept coughing petals with tears in my eyes. Error nodded sadly. He would always make up an excuse so I can get away.

At least I get to see them happy... before I leave...

I kept coughing more petals. "Y/N are you okay? Y/N!" I kept coughing. Ink rushed over to me. Dream followed.

"Y/N??" Nightmare followed and was so worried he bent near my level. "Y/N! Are you okay!" Nightmare Said with worry lacing his tone.

He looked like he was about to cry. "I'm fine. I'm just having a coughing fit is all." "This is more like a coughing fit! Please tell me what's wrong! You were like this for months! Please!" Nightmare said with bluish tears sliding off his goopy cheekbones.

"I-..." I kept coughing. I couldn't bring myself to say it. "I'm sorry. I didn't tell you sooner." "Tell me what?! Y/N PLEASE!"

Silence...

I was about to leave... "PLEASE Y/N! PLEASE! DONT!" Nightmare shouted. His tentacles were around me and him.

My soul started to crack. I slowly dusted away. My soul cracked and broke apart.

I didn't get a chance to say I loved him... I didn't get the chance... but he was happy. Made it enough...