Nightmare Sans x ChildReader: oooOoooOooooo

Y/Ns POV

I kept running to the point I started crying. Killer and Horror were chasing me. "COME HERE Y/N." Horror Said with his creepy signature look.

"Where not gonna hurt you." Killer Said as he was catching up to me.

I ran to the throne room seeing Nightmare. Nightmare looked at us and noticed I was crying. "HORROR KILLER WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MEANING OF THIS?"

I smirked and grinned. "They both chased me and I hurt myself." I blurted out. "OooooooOoooooooo you're in trouble." Dust snickered towards Horror and Killer as he put me in his shirt. I snuggled into his shirt with my head popped up as Dust playfully pat my head. "YOU WHAT!" Nightmare's voice roared through the halls. All the echos were heard everywhere in the castle.

"I-I didn't mean it! Horror started it!" Killer Said. "WHY YOU HAVE TO RAT ME OUT??" Horror glared. Killer raised his hands in defense.

"Horror, Killer come here." They both came with sweat on their skulls and his tentacles wrapped around their waist.

He personally threw them out of the window. Nightmare came to Dust. "Give me Y/N." Dust gave my form to him.

Nightmare picked me up and put me on my lap  as I slept there as Nightmare pet me like his cats. He found me when I was a child. He found a certain liking to me. So I was here.

"What the fuck happened here?" Errors voice glitching out. "Oh Nightmare personally through two people out of the window that's what." Dust Said simply like he never saw anything.