Echotale Sans x Scared Reader: Storms

(this was inspired by a AU sans oneshot chapter in the book chapter)

You woke up to the sound of lightning. It felt very tense. You had a fear of thunder.

You shivered. 'Where's Sans?' You thought. The loud thundering noise came again.

You shivered and hid in the blankets. This is so childish!

You hid there and grabbed your phone.

Y/N- Sans a thunderstorm is on its way.

Sans-Oh really? Thanks for letting me know.

Did he forget? I had fear of thunder. Did he just... forget? The flash of lightning filled the room. You hid under the blankets.

You were scared. You sighed. 'Why did you wake up at 12:00pm?

___________

Sans POV

"Hey tori, did you hear thunder was on it's way? Y/N told me." I replied. "Oh! Wait I feel I forgot something... oh yes! Isn't Y/N scared of thunder?" Toriel asked.

"Oh yeah- Oh sh*t I forgot..." I cursed at my ignorance. "Oh it's ok. Go to Y/N." Said Toriel.

"Thanks tori." You said as she gave a nod and smiled softly.

I teleported back to me and Y/N's house.

I went there and saw Y/N shaking. She was crying. She ran to me and hugged me. She kept crying.

I caressed her cheek. "Don't worry I'm here." I said as I hugged her.

She kept crying.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

_______

You and G fell asleep cuddling together.