Dream Sans x SisterReader x Nightmare Sans: destined part 2

Nightmare Sans POV

I clutched my head as the Killer ran away. "NO!" I cried as I fell onto my knees. I tried to heal my mom but nothing's working.

"M-Mom? This isn't funny." I Said worried. I covered my mouth as I figured she was slowly dying. If I deliver her body to Dream.

They'll think...- I panicked as I ran away.

__________________

"Hey bro?" I said as Dream turned and waved. "I-I just wanted to tell you that... Our mom died." I Said. Dream stiffen as yellow tears fell to his cheekbones.

"What?" Dream Said. He collapsed to the floor as he hugged me for comfort. "Why did mom...-" "someone tried to kill me, but she took the hit." I sighed.

"Hey let's try to be positive. Our mom wouldn't want to see us like this. Let's be strong for him." I Said. Dream nodded.

_______________

"Ok lemme Get this straight! Your the creator of this. And dreamtale is the I mean world I live in, and basically you make stuff and creativity did I get all of this right?" Authorchan nodded.

"And the multiverse? And AU of ourselves?"

"You got it. The portal closed. We have to wait until I can fix it. And heck you're not suppose to be here at all. And I'm not suppose to break the fourth wall. So after you get out of the portal. Your gonna forget all of this."

"Why?"  I asked. "Because this is the fourth wall and you broke it and I don't know how you even got here." She said.

She tried to fix the portal. It took tons of effort and time. But she eventually did. "Well thanks. Will I remember you? Ever?"  I asked.

"We'll see." She smiled softly. I went to the portal as everything went white.

__________________

I woke up to... oh no. Everything was burning and everything was in ashes. I looked to see Nightmare in his goopy form with tentacles.

[cue Epic emotional music]

Dream was fighting him. I tried to yell. But I couldn't. I watched slowly as Nightmare won. Dream fled. Everything burn.

My eyes welled with tears. Nightmare promised... he.... he wouldn't... he then disappeared opening a portal of somewhat.

I woke up seeing myself in ashes. I rubbed off the ashes. I need to make things right. How can I summon a portal?

I used my magic for what I know. A portal opened. I sighed as I went in. Fighting for what was left.

"The trial is over." Dream and Nightmare walked out. They both argued as a skeleton that word black and white followed them.

"MOM DIED YEARS AGO! HES NOT HERE!" Nightmare roared. "SHE WOULDNT WANT THIS!" Dream shouted. "Dreamy- calm down!" Cross Said.

"I'm sorry love." Dream Said hugging him. Nightmare rolled his eyes. WAIT DREAM HAD A BOYFRIEND??? Did he even learn how to kiss yet?

"Sons?" I asked in tears. They both turned slowly. Dream was overwhelmed as he ran and hugged me. "YOURE ALIVE!"

"Oh mother Joku how all of you have grown. You must be Dream's lover right" I Said. Cross nodded facepalming smiling softly. "Y-Yeah I am."

"M-Mom? MOM!" Nightmare shouted as he hugged me tightly. "Oh mother joku you're ok! But you died!-"

"Y-Yeah... I don't remember where I was. But it's ok I'm alive and we're safe." I said as I hugged them both tightly.

But things were... getting different. Nightmare was getting clingy and he wanted me to himself. I didn't want it.

But I didn't want to hurt him either.

"NIGHTMARE THIS HAS GONE TO FAR! You keep isolating me from other people." I shouted.

"I'm only protecting you mother!"

"It seems like you only just want me for yourself. Stop nightmare." I Said. He then charged at me with his tentacles.

I grip them tightly. "Mother! Just let me do this for you!" "Your not doing anything! If you loved me as your mother you'd let me go!" I shouted. I threw him back as I thrust him into the air.

My yin yang symbols vibrate as I trapped him in a ball. "I'm sorry. But you need some time." I said as I walked away slowly.

"You never loved me. How didn't I ever knew?" Nightmare Said laughing with blue tears in hatred.

I sighed as I walked away. I'm sorry.

But I will still love you no matter what. My two sons.

_________
Me and Nightmare both talked it out. We were going back to normal again. A Sans I knew named Ink told me about AUs and the multiverse. It sounded familiar like someone else told me.

I then went and saw a girl with purple hair and black jacket in the DoodleSphere where Ink was. Writing papers and lifting it in the sky.

"Hey have I met you before?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled softly.

"I think we have."

_______________
This was a LONG chapter I ever done. Also I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot? So yeah.