Vampire Gaster Sans x Reader: Hide and Seek

Requested by @Darkness-The-Human

I actually got an idea from this by watching newscapepro Undertale Minecraft hide and seek so.

_____________
Y/Ns POV

"Hey guys!" I Said. I put on my pc headphones as Gaster joined in. He's from echotale. Echofell also joined in and Vampire also joined.

"Sup." Echofell Said simply. "Wanna play hide and seek on minecraft?" "Yeah I have nothing else to do." Gaster said.

"Ok lemme set up the mods." Vampire Said. The game released.

Felluniverse35 is seeker.

Echofell was it. "Aww dang it!" Echofell cursed under his breath.

"Let's hide." I Said. I ran to known hiding spot and I was meant together with vampire on the closet with me.

"Uhhh Hey." I Said. "Yeah... hi." Vampire Said blushing furiously. "Oh~ you guys making out in a closet."

"NO!" Me and Vampire said in unison. "Oh... Ok." Gaster said.

"HAHA IM RELEASED!" Echofell ran as he check the hiding spots he knows. "You can't find me." Gaster said snickering.

"I will." Echofell Said as he looked into the ruins door and closed it finding no one was there.

"Where are you Y/N and Vampire?" Echofell asked as he walked past the kitchen not knowing we were there.

"I bet they're smooching in a closet or something." Echofell snickered. "H-Hey!" I Said feeling flustered.

"Oh I was you G I'm coming for ya!"

"I moved." Gaster said. Echofell went and sad Gaster wanted there in his previous spot. Gaster hid in a plant.

"CANT FIND ME!!" Gaster teased.

"Watch me!" 2 minutes later.

EchofellIsALoser89 was found.

Gaster was found. "Dang it!" Gaster shouted in the mic as me and Vampire laughed.

"Well I'm finding you both. Where are you guys?" Gaster said as he checked hiding spots as Echofell checked the other.

"YOU CANT FIND US!" I shouted. Vampire snickered. "You don't know that~" gaster Said as he then peaked to the fridge and opened it.

"WELL WELL WELL YOU GUYS SMOOCHING LATELY?"

"OHMYGODGASTER!!!" Said Vampire. "No you found us!" "Echofell I found then."

Echofell went and saw us in a fridge. Echofell laughed. "You guys doing the thing where babies are made?"

"Ok Echofell your weird." I Said. Vampire just blushed more. "Well whatever."

VampireAtNighttime76 was found.

Y/NplaysMinecraft4 was found.

Seekers win

"Another round?"

"Yeah another round."

I might do another part for this. But it's rlly up to you guys. Comment down below if you want a part two or not.