Things were weird today

So I will call her Luna in this, SHES Asian like me, and same. Ida, me and Luna were kinda close. We'd talk to each other until Ana came.

Well Ana and Luna were really close. And this happened to Ida! So earlier in the morning Luna was feeling tired. As usual me and Ida asked if she was ok and she said she was fine.

Then we went outside. And the whole grade got in trouble, so we had to sit down and hear what the monitors had to say. We sat next to Luna. Asking if she was fine.

She yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She pushes me on the ground and slammed my other friend on the ground. We backed up and she had a mental breakdown.

Me and Ida wondered what happened. Or why she was angry. She kept crying and we didn't know why. Later, she hung out with Ana and she was happy again.

Ida said hi to her and Luna looked up at her in the corner with her eye. She looked her up and down and Ida thought Lina heard her mumble MY NAME. Now this doesn't make sense cause I didn't even do anything to her! Yet I didn't even do something.

Ida told me the story of what happened and I was pretty shocked cause Luna wasn't like this at all. I tested out saying simply Hi to Luna. She said "Hi" back like nothing happened.

So I assumed she was mad at Ida. We didn't know. And we have text like we usually do. I don't know if our friendship would even work. She'd hang out with us sometimes. And always sits with Ana.

I honestly don't know why... but she's close to Ana. But if something personal happened, like I said to her I wouldn't Go into her business because I wouldn't force her to say anything, because it's not my business to know.

This day has been pretty weird. And I don't know what's happening. Even my teacher thought she had a stroke and literally saw a kid in a bear suit? I don't even know.

Yeah...
This all I had to like update...
And I'm worried for Luna so I'm asking for advice on how to approach this and how to comfort Luna because she's the type to push away or pretend she's fine. When's she isn't.