Swapfell Sans x AragphobiaReader: Fear =)

Requested by @SketchedBean2

Y/Ns POV

Me and Swapfell Sans got together. I call him blackberry. I froze at the thought of me getting abused by him. It wouldn't happen right?

I kept getting distant to him. Blackberry didn't know why. I then sobbed as the fear and guilt kept slowly biting me inside.

Everytime I cried I felt guilty that I left blackberry. Papyrus tried to see what's wrong but I was a excellent person of hiding stuff.

Guess I inherited it from my mom, Frisk. (If you're all confused. You fell into the underground instead of Frisk. So yeah she is your mother)

Aww come on Y/N! Why miss all the fun! You know BlackBerry will just use you as a dumb sex slave, you're just to ignorant. Authorchan: Chara don't you dare persuade you moth- BESIDES, he just claimed you as his pet. I mean this is all set up. Besides, if he was nice like you think he is. why would we even be here? =)

I clutched my head as it throbbed. What Chara Said was right. Why would we even be here if he was actually nice? I looked over to her begging for advice.

"Don't come cry to me for your problems." Chara Said with her eye closed as she floated in the sky.

"Y/N what's going on?" I looked to see BlackBerry. I tensed and stiffen. "Oh it's nothing." I Said simply lying. "I know what's wrong. And I know your lying. You keep being distant from me and I wanna know why. Did I do something wrong." BlackBerry muttered angrily under his breath.

Come on? What are you waiting for? =)

I couldn't breathe or say anything. "I-I..." I managed to say. I couldn't bring to...

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I looked to see a knife I was holding pointed towards him. I dropped it. "I-I'm Sorry. I just am aragphobic..." I said as I sat down on the bed.

BlackBerry sat down next to me. "What is that? I want to know." He looked concerned. I explained what it was. He understood.

"Y/N you should've told me. I understand what your saying. And I would never sexually abuse you. Or do stuff to you that you're not ready about." He smiled genuinely.

I hugged him. "Thanks."

"No problem kitten~"

"Stop with the nickname calling! >///~///<"