Fusion Sans x FusionReader: ?STEVEN UNIVERSE...

Ok guys this was requested by some user I don't remember. Again this was also requested before Requests were closed.

For the user that requested this. Like I said. I already got started with the story. Therefore the plotlines will be different.

________________

People say that fusing is a great thing... but I didn't fuse with anyone before... I blushed at the fact about it.

Who would even want to fuse with me? I admit I do wanna know what it's like being fused. "Hey." I turned to see Frisk. "Hi Frisk." I Said feeling bummed she fused with Chara."

"Hey it's ok. You'll fuse with someone that special to you someday. I gurrante it." Said Frisk. I smiled slightly. "Your right."

"Hey were eating over at Papyrus's wanna come?" Frisk asked. I nodded smiling softly. I changed into my hoodie and went with Frisk.

Chara was sleeping. Asriel also was sleeping. So it was just me and Frisk. We got there. "HELLO HUMANS!" Geez I miss the Papyrus voice I used to do XD Frisk waved smiling and I waved also.

I looked at Sans and blushed. Sans waved lazily while smiling lazily. "COME SPAGETTHI IS READY!" "Also we're staying over here tonight. Can we?" Frisk asked. Waitwhat???! "SURE ANYTHING FOR MY BEST FRIENDS! IM GOING TO GET THE SPAGETHI BE RIGHT BACK!" Papyrus walked away to the kitchen.

Frisk looked over at me and to Sans with a Lenny face. I grumbled while blushing.

________timeskip__________

I sat down in Sans room. He let me sleep there. "So heya kid." I waved. We both then cracked puns and laughed together. "Heh. That was horrible kid."

I laughed. Sans accidently slipped. He was on top of me. I blushed as Sans also blushed. Sans grabbed my hand and started dancing.

I then started to collide with back. "AGhhhhh-" we both gasped as we then started to fuse.

...

Everything went white.

I then opened my eyes to see Frisk and Papyrus. "Y/N Sans? are you ok?" "Yeah what happened?" I asked rubbing my head. "You fused with Sans!"

I looked to see my hands white bones... "WE FUSED!" Me and Sans shouted in unison.

"Wow this is so cool..." I muttered as I danced around. "You guys were mad at each other and what did you guys expect? You guys resolved it." Said Frisk with eyes that explained 'I ship'

I blushed rubbing my hair. If I had one. Yeah I do. Guess I'm half skeleton.

Well I did fuse with someone after all...
Someone special...

_____________
Hope you enjoy it... sorry if it wasn't the best? I kinda went blank on it and stuff. But I hope you all enjoyed it especially to the user who requested it. Sorry if it doesn't go to the major plotlines.

I'm been dealing with stuff lately... I legit have a test online on math and basically it has all of the math stuff I learned. And some I'm very bad on and which I'm gonna have a B U S Y week cuz were gonna study on math and I hope during these weeks I will have a time to update.

Other then that... I'm feeling worried and stressed because my Friend is depressed. And I try to comfort her or support her in any way I can. I just hope she feels okay... and she doesn't lose hope and determination and... if she does on life... you know what happens next... ._.' I just hope she's ok... and I'm able to help in any way I can...

But this also made my day a bit better.

D-Dude your kidding right?

28.9k Reads?! *CHOKES ON FRUIT SODA AND SPITS IT OUT.* never expected that! Thank you for everyone who are reading my works! I appreciate all of you! You're all are not just numbers. Your all not just data on a page. You're all people. And without you all we will never ever reached that kind of number. So thanks again. I also appreciate all of your support. I've been getting... doubtful recently... but I'm getting better.