Error x Reader: Creation and life

Life and death and love and birth
And peace and war in the multiverse.
Is there anything that's worth more then peace and war in the multiverse oh woah!
Come on sing it with me!
Sing?
The words relate to the key!
Key?
And it's a pattern and it's a pattern come on Error! Do this for me!
I don't want to Y/N.
Please???
Ugh fine. Your lucky I love you Ya glitch.
Thanks!

_______________
"I remember this... don't you!" You asked. Error nodded. "I remember this when... we were friends. But now we're something more." Said Error as he slowly held your hand.

He slowly looked at you with lovingly eyes. He kissed your lips making you kiss back. "Oh Error! Don't be cheesy with me would you?" You laughed as Error rolled his eyes smiling.

"Heh I'm not being cheesy. Just a fact." Said Error as he playfully kissed your forehead making you giggle. You then flop on the couch.

"TICKLE ATTACK!" Error shouted. You screeched. He begin tickling you making you break into fits of laughter.

"HAHAHAHA STOP IT!" You pleaded. He kept going. You kept laughing as he stopped. He lay next to you. You snuggled into his jacket.

He slowly hugged you. "I love you." Said Error. "I love you to." You said. You slowly hugged him as you went to sleep.

OK GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE I USUALLG WOULD... so there is a vote time! Please comment on this!
So the next oneshot is gonna be on a vote.
So here are the votes for the next oneshot.

Echotale Sans x Reader

Ink Sans x WifeReader

Birdtale Sans x RavenWingedReader

PLEASE VOTE! Anyways cya on the next chapie!