Littletale Sans x ChildReader: Edcaution

You and Sans were 9 years old.
And... you know where I'm going with hopefully...

Enjoy this oneshot guys!
______________

"Hey isn't the time you learn about the... edcaution?" S/N asked. "What's that?" I asked my older sister. She stiffen and snickered uncontrollably.

Huh wonder what's she laughing about.

Me and Sans went to school. Sans hold my hand as we walked to the entrance of the school with my mom. I blushed as we arrived at the classroom.

"Ladies first." Sans joked. "Nah gentlemen first." I Said as we both laughed together and head to our desks.

"Ok students. Today we will learn about health class edcaution." People tensed. I wondered why. Sans blushed blue as the teacher said that.

"We will be learning about the women's private part." The girls groaned and some giggled nervously. I stiffened.

I need to get out of here...

I screamed internally as the teacher told us to say the women's private part. "Ok everyone, say Vagina." THIS IS HOW EVERYONE IN MY CLASS ACTED LIKE. Everyone laughed and some proceeded not to.

The teacher sighed as she told us to repress and be mature. We all did. And said... it.

-Time Skip-

"Ok now we will learn monsters and human male parts." Sans stiffen as I blushed. Sans groaned miserably as he put his hood on for embarrassment.

-timeskip after.

I blushed as class was over. WE HAVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THAT? "Oh my god I wanted to die." Sans said blushing furiously blue. I nodded.

"Me to..."

"Hey... I didn't notice but I think your cute when your flustered like that..." sans admitted. I blushed more furiously then usual.

"T-Thanks." I Said. "Wanna visit my house and Papyrus?" Frisk literally saw me and Sans and put on Lenny face.

"S-Sure. Does my parents know?"

"Yeah I told them while you weren't looking?"

"How-"

"Magic~"

"Oh my god Sans.." I Said snickering as we both went out the entrance as Frisk catches up with us.

Bonus:

"YOU LIKE HIM!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"Do not!"
"Do to!"
"You like Sans! hahah" Frisk teased. "No! I don't!"  I Said blushing furiously.

"You like me?" I blushed more furiously as Frisk fangirl In the background as she somehow yeeted away. Sans was right there.

"N-No-Yes?"  I said sitting down and covered my face. "I like you to." Sans gave a quick peck on my forehead. He hugged me.

I hugged back.
Frisk next time I'm gonna murder you.