Ink Sans x WifeReader: Insert title

I was thinking about you

I kept thinking about Ink. Even though he cheated on me with Dream. It still hurted. I kept crying my eyes out.

Thinking about me

"I felt bad that I left her... I wasn't always with her because of multiverse work. why did I ever do that. I'm just an Idiot" Ink mumbled to himself in frustration. 

"I need to go to at least apologize.. it's been 2 weeks." Ink muttered. He standed up and with a swish of a a paint brush as he teleported to the anti void to ask for advice

Thinking about us what are we gonna be

"Hey Error I need advi..." Ink stopped with his eyesockets widen. Y/N was kissing Error. Errors arms were wrapped around her waist. Inks eyesockets widen.

Open my eyes

Inks eyesockets slipped a tear. "I-I guess you didn't need me after all..." Ink muttered. Error turned and his eyesockets widen. He felt really bad.

"I-Ink... I..." Y/N couldn't find anything to say. "Save it." Ink muttered in anger as he swished in paint.

It was only just a Dream...

Ink kept crying. You sat down next to him. "I'm sorry... I thought you cheated on me." You said in guilt.

"It's ok... you don't love me right? That's fine." Ink muttered wiping his tears. You then hugged him. "I'm sorry." You muttered in tears hugging him.

Ink hesitantly hugged back. But you slowly fade to dust. "I'm sorry to..." Ink muttered.

"My Wife..."

______________

Plot twist!
This was kinda sad
I had no ideas for this one
So I tried to make something up.

._. Poor Ink