Fell Palette x Reader: Isnt love the hardest thing to Ask for?

Rurik kept hitting you. "DO AS I SAY." Said Rurik. "What? Going to take your anger one me just because of Cupcake leaving you?" You asked glaring.

"That's it your really getting on my nerves." Rurik slapped you. You held your hand on that bruise.

Rurik walked away. You kept sobbing. "Am I not good enough?" You asked.

You sat on your bed. You kept cutting yourself. You became suicidal ever since Rurik kept hitting you and lashed out everything on you.

It felt like you were slowly falling. Where nothing is at end.y

"Y/N WHY ARD YOU IN YOUR-

He paused when he saw your wrist bleeding. He saw you hold the knife.

He knocked out of the knife you were hold and hugged you. "Rurik what are you doing? Didn't you want me dead?" You asked.

"NO! I LOVE YOU GODDAMIT! don't do that again." Rurik said as he surprisingly sobbed.

He never acted this way. He was never nice. He would always be a jerk.

But he was different.

You hugged him even harder and kept crying. "I'm sorry." Said Rurik.

"I'm sorry I never noticed you were being hurt. I wasn't there for you when you were. I'm such a bad boyfriend." Said Rurik chuckling as if he was pathetic.

"But I everything is my fault- you began but you got interrupted.

"No. I was just s idiot lashing my anger on you. It was mine." Said Rurik.

"I'm sorry to. That you ever had to see me doing this to you." You said hugging him.