Error Sans x Child Reader: Love

You were the child of Error. He treated you with no affection. He's always busy on his phone. He called you a DIPSHEET. It made you sad.

Ink was babysitting you. "I-Ink does Error love me?" You asked. Ink was shocked by that question.

"Oh dear! Of course Error loves you!" You were in doubt. "Why didn't he show it to me then?" You asked.

"..." Ink said nothing. You stood up walking away leaving Ink stunned. You were glitching.

You kept crying. You wanted Error to love you as his daughter. He barely cared about your wellbeing. Only about Ink.

No you wouldn't stoop that low just to get some demanding attention from Error just to hurt Ink. No! You wanted it freely.

You kept hugging yourself. "What's wrong?" You turned to see Error.

"S-Stay back!" You said covering yourself. Error st next to you making you tense.

"P-Please l-let me help you." Said Error.

You burst into tears as you hugged Error. "Shhh... it's ok... what happened?" Error cooed.

"N-Nothing. But I have a question." You asked wiping your tears.

"Do you love me?" You asked. Error stiffen at the word. "I do... I just shod it differently. I'm sorry." Said Error wrapping his hands around you.

You kept sobbing in his jacket. He cooed. "Everything will be okay. You matter to me. I'm sorry."

________________

Ink: oh wow that was really deep. Why do I have a gut feeling Error is a bad parent.

Author: I know

Error: OMG! SHUT UP! I SHOW LOVE TO PJ IN DIFFERENT WAYS

PJ: yeah sure dad -.-

Error: crashes

Error.exe has crashed would you like to reboot?

Author: clicks reboot. *0%

Ink: I got something to tell you...

Author: yeah ink?

Ink: I'm pregnant. . .

Author: spits out soda she was drinking* OMFG WHAT????????

____________