AU Sanses x Female Kind Baker Reader: To Much Sanses! Part 2

You were close to EchoPray Sans and G, Sans, and Mafia, and Classic, Fell, Blue, and Ink. And Dream. They took care of you.

You were sitting on the couch with Echo, and G. And Mafia And Classic.

You lay on Classic's lap. The Sanses were jealous. Blue helped you to cook tacos recipe.

Ink helped you draw and Dream helped you, well show around the place? You were still confused on the Alternate Sanses thing.

But you got better into figuring things out. You smiled softly.

You went and wore cat pajamas. You went out to watch a movie.

"Hey!" You said catching their attention smiling brightly.

Echopray had a nose bleed. Classic blushed really blue. G blushed really yellow. And Mafia also was about to faint.

You didn't mind it. You sat next to EchoPray. The movie was Horror.

You squealed and hid into G's jacket. Which caused The other Sanses dismay.

G softly rubbed your back so comfort. The movie was over.

"Finally." You groaned. "It's ok kitten.~" Said Gaster. This made you blush more.

You covered your face with your sleeves. G chuckled.

"Don't mind G," Said Mafia as he smooched your head which makes you even more blushing like a tomato.

The Sanses glared at Mafia. Mafia smirked. Before you knew it. they all started to tackle each other on the found.

'Well I literally guess this will keep going on' you chuckled.

You got their attention and scolded them, that this is not acceptable! They nodded.

You slept and had your head on G's lap and your legs to the rest of the Sanses on the couch.

In the meantime you all sleep asleep.