NAJ Error x Reader: Proposal

Ink: my name is Ink! The Protector of AUs! DIRECTOR of the Cast. Author is apparently at school right now, I think. I don't know where she is. so I'm going to direct a chapter for her! Enjoy!

_______________

Error and Ink were together but broke up because it didn't work out.

You soon met Error. You both were best friends one year ago. and became together.

Error wanted to talk to you in the gym. You didn't see why. But you loved Error so you came.

Oblivious you are. You didn't know what he was planning.

"40 LAPS MAGGOTS!-Oh hey Y/N." Said Error. He blushed yellow.

You blushed and waved. You and him were together for a few years now.

PJ wiggled his bone eyebrows towards Error. Known as his dad. Error shot him a glare as PJ turned and begin to ran the track.

"What's up? You asked.

Error grabbed your hands. He looked up at you. You blushed hardly.

"W-Will you..." Error began but turned his head away.

IceDream25 : JUST POP THE QUESTION!

"Will you what?" You asked.

Your eyes widen as you covered your mouth. Error bent to his knee.

ReaderReads10: COME ON! JUST DO IT!

"Will you make me the Happiest man in the world?" Error asked. Tears began to spill.

"Will you marry me?" Error asked. PJ screamed. "YES MY DAD IS BECOMING A MAN!"

"OMG!!!!" Goth and Palette silently fansquealed.

Killer and Dust silently did a high-five. "Y-Yes! A million times yes!" You jumped into his arms as Error caught you at ease.

Everyone clapped. Including ink. He looked proud. He and Error still remained friends. They were both comfortable with that.

Nightmare and Dream clapped. Not to mention the whole teachers were here.

__________

You walked to the aile. It was the wedding day. You were in a wedding dress with a veil. (No it did not take place in the school lol) Error slowly smiled. PJ was crying in tears. (I am so PJ rn) Goth and Palette were taking pictures.

Killer was bothering nightmare which annoyed him. Ink was his best man.

ReaderReads10 was silently squealing.

You kissed Error as everyone clapped. "You are both now wife and husband." Said Classic lazily.

You smiled in tears as you hugged Error.

_________

You and Error had a child named Glitch. He looked like Error Sans. But had your kindness and shyness along with it.

He wore Error jacket and his scarf. His eyesockets were black and had my eyecolor. He wore sneakers.

He was a skeleton like Error. And you loved your family.