Dust Sans x SisterReader: The Backstory

I used to be happy before. Who am I you ask? My name is Y/N. Font. I was Dust's little sister. We were in our own AU. Until it happened.

He went insane. Frisk reset all over again. He kept killing. I clutched my head wanting to make things go back to the way they were.

Dust told me things will be okay. That's it best if he does this. And he will never leave me on my own. What did he do?

Y/Ns POV

I walked bruised and saw Dust. Huh what is he doing here. I ran quietly trying my best to stay quiet. My eyes widen.

Dust was shaking hands with a goopy black skeleton. Dust grinned twistedly as a portal opened. "Then it is agreed Nightmare. I will join you." The black goopy looking octopus like squid known to be nightmare smiled. Dust and Nightmare and his crew went into the portal.

It closed.
I gaped. Those were the Bad Sanses Dyrus told me about... I clutched my head rocking myself over and over again. "He promised he'd never leave! Now he leaves and join bad guys?!" I Said hugging myself crying dry tears.

"Then kill." I turned to see Frisk. "What do you mean? And what are you doing here?!" I shrieked as I backed away. "Just kill. Dust left you and he probably will hurt you when you follow him. Same with the others he was with. Stop releasing all the good in you. Keep it inside. Release evil. It's what you are."

I stiffened. "You'll never wake up... to his horrible dream of yours so it's best to make the best of it right?"

I nodded. She was right. She smiled twistedly and gave me a hand. I hesitantly and slowly took it.

I couldn't go back.

...

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

"Come on..."

Slash

"Keep killing."

Slash

"Build it all."

Slash

"Gain HP"

Slash

"Gain LV."

Slash

"Be merciless."

Slash

"And..."

Slash

No

Mercy

Slash

___________

"Why are you doing this! Please stop! I can help you!" I looked down to see Papyrus. LV...

"You can help me alright. Just stay... still." I slashed. "PAPYRUS NO!" I turned and it was Classic. I smiled as his eyesocket pupil lit in blue fire.

He then realized I looked exactly like his sister. Which I killed. "W-Why are you doing this?" "For fun. For LV. For HP. I will never wake from this dream of mine. So let's make the best of it. Right?" I Said. I slashed quickly before he was able to dodge.

Classic grinned softly. "My sister was better then you... I don't know what happened to you or your universe. Or timeline..." I stood there gripping the handle of my knife.

"Y/N would never give up... she'd never let insanity take over." Classic grinned. "Well. You finished." He shrugged. He then fell to the floor. As he faded away.

Congratulations

*Level up

I check my status update.

Lvl 50

HP: 400/400

I grinned. I destroyed other universes. Proudly... I grabbed classics jacket and wore it. It had blood. But I didn't care.

Then... apparently it was someone else's mission as well. He watched me horridly. I looked to see... the person I knew.

Dust.

"Sis what are you doing here? You're suppose to be at home." Dust grumbled. I grinned twistedly. "So? I will never wake up from this horrid dream of mine. I'm gonna make the best of it." I Said glancing down.

A face was made.

=)

"A n d k i l l e v e r y o n e y o u l o v e." I teleported away.

And that vicious phrase continued.

I can't wake up this is not a dream. I'm part  a machine. I'm not a human being...

OhOhohoh...

I think there's a flaw in my code...

OhohohOhhhh....

These voices won't leave me alone.

My heart is gold and my hands are... cold...