Creator Y/N x Ink Sans x Destoryer Y/N: DISODJJD

Creator had a crush on Ink just for a while now.
It just seemed she needed to confess today.
Destroyer wanted to do the same thing they both went to Ink's room. Ink and Error were together talking.
Ink blushed on what Error said as he kissed his forehead.
Yup their together. They both sighed.
Then out of no where
Toby Fox came out and Deltarune chapter 2 was released.
Creator and Destroyer got excited as they ran to their computer searching for deltarune.
Then a giant tacozilla made by Blue ate Creator and Destroyer.
At that time kumazilla was dancing and barfing pink glue everywhere.
Then glitchtale season 2 exploddd with dank memes.
And then Epic Sans ate cookies and turned the universe into a meme lord.
And then EX SUCKS SONG JUST PLAYED OUT OF NO WHERE.
AJBFIEVWKRIIVNSHEIEHOCOSHE

______________
Well...
That chapter was...
kinda unsettling.
YES MEEEMES

I have something to say...
I have a plant and his name is bob I'm scared he's gonna either and die. This sounds stupid. But I'm really close to bob. And he looks like he's not withering. But I'm just worried to the point I get sad and get gloomy... old habits right? How I'm feeling right now is I just listen to rants and draw... drawing makes me feel better in a way.

Again this is just how I'm feeling this week so I'm pouring all of this because writing it out makes it better :>