Reaper Sans x Reader: Life

Due to death do we part.

________________

You danced around with buttercups in life's place. Toriel isn't here. But you felt someone's presence. "Hello." You looked to see Reaper.

"Hi." You said shyly. You had a crush on him since you met him. But he blushed for a moment there. You also blushed as well.

"What are you doing here?" You asked. "Just checking you... that's all." Reaper mumbled. You laughed. "Aww are you worried about me you know I will always be fine!" You teased.

"Seems like your blushing there." Reaper smirked. You noticed you were blushing. "No I'm not." You said. "Yeah you are." Said Reaper as he laughed.

"Be quiet..." You pouted. You sat on the flowers. "So much life here. Don't you think?" You asked as you held a butterfly.

"Yeah. It does." Said Reaper. You smiled softly. "What do you think about life?" You asked.

"Life is a great thing. Even though I'm death itself" Death chuckled. "Oh sorry if what I said offended you." You said.

"Nah it's ok." Said Reaper. You lay on the buttercups and went to sleep. Reaper blushed blue on how adorable you were.

He smiled softly as he teleported and left with an snap.

_______________

As you lay down. It was your deathbed. "No Y/N... why did you touch me. You know people die by my touch..." Reaper muttered as his blue tears overflowed.

"It's ok. I'd rather be here with you holding your hand then dying." You said. His eyes were dark as the abyss. "I... love...y..." You faded away as Yellow light filled with the air.

Your soul cracked.

Reaper began crying and shouted. "I DIDNT EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TO SAY I LOVE YOU!"