Swapfell Sans x PetSlightlyAbusedReader: Not a pet

Imma write this in entry!
This was requested by @GirlWithManyOcs

Entry 1
I ran away from home and to the only place to mount ebott. It was the only place to go for a while. I fell down... I was in the ruins. I escaped with my friend Temmie. It appeared to be Snowdin... judging by the sign. I then was found by the royal guard. Sans... he claimed me to be his pet... I didn't like it... but only way to survive...

Entry 2
I was forced to wear a leash and cat ears. I blushed on what I was wearing. Sans looked turned on. But I wasn't ready so I ran. I had to wear a maids Dress. I feel so uncomfortable... but again... I have to do it.

Entry 3
Sans beat Papyrus badly. I was also abused. I got hit because of his anger. I don't want to say much from here... he kept telling me to beg for him and call him Master? I hated calling him that. But it's better then at my parents house I was currently abused at.

Entry 4
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My heart is dead
I'm such a fool
Why did I fall for you
I gave it all for yo-

_____________

Tear slipped on entry 4. I felt crying hot tears. I kept clutching my head having a bad day. Throughout the day I just kept it bottled in and pretend I'm fine.

Have the feeling where your worried and your angry at the same time. You can't let it out or else they'll snap at you or you'll hurt peoples feelings. You just sit there keeping your feelings bottled tight and it just... feels irritating... (this is what I would do when I'm stressed I just feel like clutching my head and try not to let my feelings out. I'm feeling this on something else today.)

I lay down letting all the stress and anger eat me up. I just let it... and I felt like dying inside and felt like to do something. But I remain silent.

What's the point...
I turned to the other side.
Sans treated me nice and treated me well. He kept saying soothing things and was genuinely nice... so why...

DO I FEEL THIS WAY
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM A BIRD IN A TRAPPED CAGE!

WHY do I feel... these things...