Naj Ink x Teacher Reader: Happiness Counts

You founded out Ink got married to Error. God it made your heart sank. You loved Ink. Ever since. It made you sad.

It felt like Error was teasing you. Your eyes surrounded in tears.

"Alright class, today I will teach you about the-

Your phone rang. "Hello?" You said.

"Y/N! Palette got into a car accident! Please come over!" Your eyes widen. Is that why Palette wasn't here all day?

Why didn't Dream tell me? Why didn't Ink tell me? I know they both divorced but...

"I'm sorry Class I have to go." You mumbled. You went into your car and drove. You called Nightmare. He was your best friend.

"Hello?"

"I gotta go do something, please cover the class for me Ok? I know your good st (CHOICE OF SUBJECT)"

"Oh ok" you smiled. "Thanks nighty-

You then got into a car crash. The pain. "Y/N?"

It all struck you. You got injured.

"Y/N?!"

________________
Nightmares POV

I heard the car crash noise. I gaped. "Y/N?!" I called. "Oh god!" I mumbled.

I heard the ambulance noise. It must be sci. "INK!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" Said Ink.

"Y/N got into a car crash." I Said sadly. Inks eyes widen. "Y-Your kidding..." I shook my head.

Everyone heard the news. Palette awoke by then. Palette felt guilty for what happened.

Y/N still hadn't wake up. Error tried to comfort Ink. But just knowing that Y/N liked ink. And she just couldn't tell him.

She ended up in a coma. I had to do her promise.

"Ink." You said. Ink turned wiping his tears. "I made a promise to Y/N. That I tell you if she might not wake up..." i began.

Ink tensed. "W-What is it?"

"She loves you Ink..." I said. Ink stiffened. "S-She liked me??" I nodded.

I knew that her feelings won't return. But she was still in a coma.

Ink had feelings for her. But he fell for Error. How will it all work?

Then the heart beat monitor ran. Y/N... was to determined not to die.

She was in the middle of the plane. Deciding between life and death.

It seems she decided.

But is death really the answer?

Will she change her mind?

__________

CLIFFHANGER!!!
>:D