Nightmare Sans x Reader: I want to understand

This was inspired by a comic known as shattered dreams AU

"Nightmare? I wanna talk." You said. "Talk about what?" He grunted.

"I'm sorry you got jealous with me being with Dream. I should've been there for you. I want to help!" You said.

"Help? You need to convince me other ways, we fight again, for how long? You let them make fun of me. I can't care anymore. You watched. You left with Dream." Said Nightmare.

"Im sorry, I shouldve saved you, instead of them." You said.

"Shut up." He said as he wrapped his tentacles around you.

"Im so disgusting." You said. "Shut up, and do what I say, I'm sparing you. So leave." Said Nightmare. He dropped you and teleported away.

You then cried to yourself. You blamed yourself. You went to the tree of feelings. You cried.

"Im sorry... nightmare." You muttered. You then looked and saw a darken apple.

You remembered you heard there was AU party. Nightmare was gonna be there. Ink and blue and Dream was trying to get along with him and his crew.

You smiled softly. You grabbed the dark apple and teleported to the party.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing?" Dream asked. "Oh, you again. Your actually holding the apple without changing it. What is it? Your new magic trick." Said nightmare.

"No, I want to prove to you, I know what your going through, I...I want to understand." You said.

"Heh, you know what I'm going through? Heh liar come back when you actually add stuff that's convincing. Maybe I believe you." Nightmare scoffed.

"I'm not a liar! I-I'll show you that I know what your feeling. I will show you... by.. by!" You said as you looked at the apple.

"By what? Wait... your bluffing... you won't." Said nightmare.

"I'm not bluffing, I'd never bluff to you." You said smiling softly.

"N-No... Y/N! DONT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" Nightmare shouted.

You ate the apple. Then everything struck you at once. Dream and blue looked at you with horror. Ink looked terrified.

You felt painful feeling. It turned you into something you don't want to be.

It corrupted the apple. The apple between good and bad.

You screamed. "Y/N!" You kept crying in pain. "S-Stay back!" You shouted. You felt corrupted.

"It hurts! My chest! It hurts all of it! Everything hurts! Is that how you feel!" You said.

"Right! Well! Is this what you feeling! Nightmare talk to me!" You kept coughing.

Nightmare looked at you with shock and disbelief. "I DONT KNOW WHAT IM FEELING! PLEASE STOP! THIS ISNT YOU! COME BACK TO ME!" Said Nightmare.

The corruption was complete. "Stop? But I've gone far. To prove I understand. I will just do what you do! Then I will understand! I can never go back!" You said smiling.

You kept laughing. Nightmare couldn't help you. He'd just watch you.

Lost

"NO I JUST WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU AND DREAM! I WAS JEALOUS! I WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU BOTH! I WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU EVER SINCE I WAS A KID! I MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE. SO PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!"

Shattered

Dream was shocked to see Nightmare in his original state. The goopy state was gone.

"I'm sorry. But come back to your senses. Then you can talk to me." You said.

You teleported. Leaving them alone.

A/N

Part 2?