Error Sans x LittleSisterReader: Little Anomaly

"Y/N! GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES!"

"No!" I whined as I hugged it close to my chest. Error sighed as he tried to calm down. "Y/N, Sister. Please give me my glasses. Please-..."

"NOOOO!" I Said whining. Ink laughed in the background. "I-I can't." Ink couldn't contain his laughter as he laughed crying his eyesockets our.

"Y/N! YOUR MAKING ME LOSE MY PATIENCE!..." Error shouted clutching his head. I still whined hugging his glasses as I wore them.

"Come on! Besides I think the glasses look nice on Y/N don't you think?" Error looked at me again. I just sat there as his glasses slides down on my nose.

Error sighed. "Your right." Error carried me and looked at me as I giggled. "What am I gonna do with you." I let out a yawn.

Error sighed as he hugged me. "You guys are sibling goals." Ink said laughing as he held his verison of Error's sister. Artistic verison of her.

"Who's that?" Error asked as he carried me into his arms. "That's a artistic verison of your sister. Y/N." Ink simply said.

The Other Artisitic Y/N I called it was asleep. She looked like Ink with black splashed on her cheek. She wore a blue hoodie with fur on it.

I squirmed. "What is it?" Error asked softly. I pointed to Artistic Y/N. "Your friend is asleep. You can play with her later." I whined but Error nuzzled my head.

He put me on the couch as I was getting tired as he put a blanket over me. Ink lied his sister next to me.

"Well let's have Dream to babysit him."

"Yeah Ink that works." Error looked at me as he rubbed my head.

"Good night My Little Anomaly." Error stood up and walked out of the house with Ink.

_______________
REQUESTS ARE OPEN NOW!
And floof :3