HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR

this is a special oneshot! So yeah! Hope you enjoy! Thank you 3k Readz!

YouTuber Dust Sans x YouTuber Reader: Who's your Daddy

"Ok hey guys I'm Y/N, I'm here with Nightmare, Ink, Error, Dust! We are playing who's your daddy so yeah!"

"Hey guys!" Said Ink. "Hey glitches."

"Omg nightmares the dad ok I'm running away now cya." You ran. Error and Ink as babies followed.

"GET BACK HERE!" Nightmare chased you down.

"TENTACLE HENTAI RAPE SQUID!" Error shouted. "Ok your dead, dust help me chase them down before they hurt themselves." Said Nightmare.

"Oooh is this a knife?" Ink asked. "NO DONT DO THAT!" Nightmare shouted.

Dust carried you. "Hey!" You pouted. Dust blushed purple. He chuckled.

"Time for bed."

Nightmare then got Error. "inky help me!" Error shouted.

Ink stuck his rainbow tongue out.

"INKY!" Error shouted.

Nightmare got ink as he was distracted by Errors yelling.

"OMG RURU WHY!" Ink pouted. "IF I GO DOWN YOU GO DOWN WITH ME!" Error shouted.

you and dust laughed.

Before you knew it Dust teleported. You blushed. "Dust what are you doin-

Dust smashed his teeth onto yours. You melt into the kiss. You both pulled away for a air.

"OMG YES! DUST X Y/N IS OFFICIAL OMG!" Ink fansquealed.

You blushed. Yup. They can hear you and dust kissing. "Get a room will you love birds?" Nightmare smirked.

"That's it." You says. You freed Error and ink. "OH COME ON!"

You then killed yourself with gasoline and Error and ink got shocked with electricity.

Nightmare lost. "OMG WHY!"

You and dust smirked. "Revenge tentacle hentai rape squid." You and Dust said in unison.

"THATS IT YOUR BOTH GONNA DIE."

Dust teleported you away with me and into inks and Error home as nightmare teleported into your house.

Let's just say. Things went chaotic.