Prince Undertale Sans x PrincessReader: Marriage

Requested by @Undertaleluv025

-Flash back-

You were walking when someone shoved you in the mud. You only wore a shirt and pants. You didn't like wearing gowns. And dresses in public.

"Haha you're such a princess wannabe! It's no wonder why people don't like you the way you are. How about wear dresses in public like your suppose to next time." Your sister sneered.

Your sister walked away laughed with her friend. You stood up glaring at her direction.

"Hey are you ok?" You looked up to see your friend. Prince Sans. He also wore a dark blue jacket because he didn't like wearing fancy stuff either.

"I'm fine." You said as you took his hand. You made a faint blush but it instantly went away.

"I'm sorry for what she did. She's not always like that." Said Sans glaring at her. Yup Sans was friends with her.

"She did this everyday... it was kinda annoying." You said rubbing your arm. Sans thought of a solution.

"Hey, how about I stop being friends with her?" You were shocked with your eyes widen. "Really! You'd do that!" You said.

"Cause that's what's best friends for? Right?" Sans asked. "Thanks!" You squealed as you bear hugged him.

___________________
End of Flashback

You sat down on the bed. You couldn't believe it. You had to get a arranged marriage with Prince Sans. You liked him ever since you met with him at a young age.

He was so kind. And he treated you different then most other princes. You knew him for 10 years.

The stream river kept flowing peacefully. You sighed and smiled softly. "Wish I could be like that." You said. "Hey." You turned to see Sans.

You thought he was gonna be mad at you because you were arranged marriage with him. Your afraid this would change everything. But... he was actually friendly. "How are you doing?" Sans flashed his conversations grin but you looked away.

He sighed. "I know it isn't easy for me either ok. But... I know we can get through it." Said Sans. "I guess... but it's not just that?" You said.

"What do is it?" Sans asked.

"I like you ever since we met when we were just a child." You admitted. Sans froze. He was blushing madly.

It made you blush. "I like you to." Said Sans. He went closer to you and sat next to you. This made your soul pound tons of times.

Sans softly kissed you. You melt back into the kiss. It lasted for 20 seconds as he pulled away blushing bluish. "I like what you wore..." Sans Said shyly as he teleported.

You then look down on the ground trying to process what happened. You then laughed blushing crazily.

__________________
At first I didn't know how to put this into words, plus it would be confusing if there was no flash back. And also I won't show the wedding part. Sorry...
but I hope you all like this oneshot