Error Sans x Soulless Reader: The Confession

Nice calming music

Error wanted to see some stars. You wanted to go there. You went with him.

"I just want to show you. That destroyers like me. Can appreciate the universe." Said Error as he stared into the stars.

"It kinda reminds me of the antivoid!" You said happily. You squeeze and drank cans. "Y/N, stop your bad at this." Said Error.

You chuckled. "At least I'm trying, ooh! Look at those stars." You said as you stand beside him.

"I can't really tell constellations to be honest. Can you? But I really think OuterTale is beautiful with stars don't you?" You asked turning towards Error.

"Your eyes look like stars sometimes." Error muttered.

You laughed. "W-What Error? That's funny! It's sounded like you wanted to compliment me!" You said.

"No! Idiot!" Said Error.

"What? Are you saying my eyes are out of this world?" You asked.

"N-No! I was just stating-"

"What? That my eyes glow like binary stars?" You asked.

"NO!" Said Error.

"That my parents are Astronauts?" You asked.

"W-What! No! Shut up!

"What's wrong glitchy? Your almost acting as if you... as if you..." you said.

Error blushed yellow. Your eyes widen. "Error why are you blushing?" You asked.

"N-No! What are you talking about? Your such an idiot, use your scatterbrain for something useful and stop caring about it." Error asked glaring.

You went in front of him pinning him down that made him blush more with a stern look.

Your eyes widen even more.

"I-I think I know what's going on. You like me don't you glitchy!" You said laughing. Error glitched.

You laughed with tears. "Aww Man! Look at you! You're in love! With a soulless being! Hilarious! As if this was going to work!" You said laughing.

"Haha...ha you know that right? That I can't feel? That's this is never going to work? That I can't love you back." You asked.

"What are you talking about? You're a waste of my time. In fact I despise you Y/N. I should've killed you when I've got the chance." Said Error.

You looked away with guilt.

___________

Sadly this is true in the real world. Where in confessions. sometimes Someone laughs to cope with pain. And guilt and regret.

While others deny it like of what Error did. It shows sometimes the meaning on Errorink and sometimes how it would happen. if Error confessed.

Keep in mind I do ship them both. But I made this oneshot because of a message and meaning.

This is inspired by The Confession (Undertale comic dub)

This is kinda sad ._.